Got the Dome drive the other day, and started to figure out how to attach it to my A&A frame. I reconfigured the mounting plates to see if that would help me figure out where to put it.
I have a ton of stuff in the back of my R2, so its got to go in the front, but I will need to stay away from the arm carriage as much as possible. Looks like I will need to modify my A&A frame a bit to get this thing installed.
After not making progress on the dome drive, I decided to try and get something done, so I counter sunk the holes on my shoulder shim and mounted it to them to the legs.
After that, I decided to start cutting out the panels on the front skins. I cut out the back panels way back, but put the skins down when I was headed to the Southern Builders meeting. After the meeting my focus was diverted from the skins.
If you havn't noticed before... I am a very messy builder. This picture is proof.
Got to pickup some screws to mount the shoulders, booster covers, and a few other parts. I will try to do that tomorrow or saturday.