Thursday, March 29, 2007

stalled again

going to have some work done in my back yard this next week. Pretty much everything is on hold until that project is completed. I am hoping it will not take too long.

Some more parts arrived, and I am trying to figure out what I still need.

I have made a decision about how to charge my batteries. As it stands, my feet motors will be running at 24v and pretty much everything else will be at 12v. I had originally wanted to use a single battery charger to charge everything, but designing that electrical circuit was making my head hurt. What I will end up doing, is using multiple battery chargers. Makes it easier, but a bit more expensive.

I lack focus. It may be because I know I will not be able to attend CIV. The group message board reminds me of it every day.

I am waiting on the feet motor mounts to show up and know that they will inspire me to get back to work. I have a ton of finish work that I need to do, but I am really way more interested in the mechanical and functional parts of my droid.

The rest of this week and next will be slow going. Hopefully by April 9th I will be back into the project.

No comments: