Sunday, March 11, 2007


Ok. didn't think this would happen today. I woke up this morning with the intention of doing more work on the legs and for some reason I picked up Kelly's resin feet, walked into my makeshift workshop and started to drill some holes.

To get my droid standing I did have to cheat a bit. There is a bit of duct tape here on some wedges cramed in between the ankle and the feet. This is to keep him from falling on his face because I don't have my legrods worked out yet.

Here is a shot of the holes I made, and the end of the bolt I used.

Sorry about the flash in this picture, but this is some of the hardware I have going on in the shoulder.

One of the legs has some styrene glued on which is why one is white and the other is not. I will get the styrene on the other leg tomorrow. Going to do a bit more work on the shoulder horseshoes and just a bit of cleanup work and it will be time to put my tools down. I won't have much time to work on my droid this week. I need to figure out what I will be taking to the Southern Builders meeting and how I can pack it all up in my car.

No comments: