Monday, April 9, 2007

feet motor mounts

When I got home from work today, there was a USPS box waiting for me. I still have a handful of parts that I am waiting on, so I wasn't sure what was in the box until I picked it up and I heard the loose pieces of PVC sloshing around.

It didn't take long to dry fit the parts together, figure out how many threaded rods, and bolts were needed.. and once that was done.. I jammed the motors and wheels in.

The center foot needs some work but I am pleased that I was able to get this stuff put together very quickly.


and another shot from the bottom.



tomorrow I would like to try and get the length of my leg rod figured out. Not much information coming from the builders group on the length needed.. so I will be doing the geometry. Ill try to do a quick writeup on how I calculate the length and the location of the hole that needs to be drilled in the motor mount this week.

No comments: